TWENTY-TWO contestants battling out to become this year’s Misters of Filipinas 2019. Filipino gentlemen from around the Philippines and Filipino communities abroad were presented to the media as official candidates of 2019 Misters of Filipinas in a press presentation held at Fernwood Gardens in Quezon City. Candidates introduced themselves wearing Men’s Club by AVON.
Now on its 7th year, Misters of Filipinas has 5 titles at stake and two runners up. Aside from the Mister International Philippines, Man of the World Philippines and Mister Model Worldwide Philippines, new titles will be introduced, as PEPPs foundation expands its partnership with respective global brands. Misters of Filipinas Tourism and Culture Universe (Mister TCU) won by Misters of Filipinas winner Yves Campos is now officially part of Misters of Filipinas family. Misters of Filipinas TCU 2019 will compete in next year’s edition in Myanmar. Mister Model of the Universe is also added as the new title for this year, MOF Mister Model Universe will travel to India for the inaugural contest.
Here are the official candidates:
- Bonjour Veloso Adaza Jr. – Misamis Oriental
- Peter Mendijar – Bagong Silang, Caloocan
- Ramil Palaje – Guinobatan, Albay
- Gianluca Lanta – Filipino community of Italy
- Vandave – Pasig City
- Louie Lapenas – Mandaluyong City
- Tommy Peñaflor II – Bataan
- Joy Jerome Garcia Evangelista – Hagonoy, Bulacan
- Arjun Gange – Caloocan City
- Matthew Louie Arbole – Pangantucan, Bukidnon
- Joshua Feliminiano – Castillejos, Zambales
- Yas Pangandaman – Iligan City
- Jesus Norbert Macaraeg – Malasiqui, Pangasinan
- Julius Christian David Buenafe – Province of Biliran
- Ruben Segundo – Isabela
- Kevin Jay Secoya – Cebu City
- Ain James Vega – Filipino community of USA
- Joseph Xavier Pili – Tabago City, Albay
- Kyle Sean Sallidao – Baguio City
- Levin Arguelles – Tarlac
- Jade Anthony Dulay – Angeles City, Pampanga
- Lex Akihiro Julian – Province of Laguna
Press favorites were also named during the media presentations, the top 3 favorites of the members of the press are Kevin Jay Secoya of Cebu City, Levin Arguelles of Tarlac, and Tommy Peñaflor II of Bataan.
Misters of Filipinas started in 2013 and gave the country’s very first Mister International – Neil Perez, first Man of the Year – Karan Singhdole, our first Tourism Universe – Ion Perez, reigning Mr. Model Worldwide Carlo Pasion and a dozen of runners up.
Misters of Filipinas 2019 is produced by Prime Event Productions Philippines Foundation, Inc. and in partnership with Profiles Entertainment Productions Inc. and is also presented by L’Oreal Professionnel.
Special thanks to the Platinum Sponsors: TPC Events Concept and Design, L’Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art, Aqua Mineral, Sha-Wraps, and Contact Network Group; Gold Sponsors: David Salon, Zen Institute, Men’s Club by AVON, Sound Level, Fabular Dental Clinic, Skin Philosophie, Psalmstre – New Placenta Soap for Men, Jhune Salud Events Team, Sta. Lucia Grand East Mall, Maarteh Advertising, Fernwood Gardens Grand East Mall, House Manila, Qalmarea Lifestyle Resort, 3G Eventologist, Option Philippines, and Camaya Coast; and the Silver Sponsors: AAA Co., Weddings and Beyond, Natural Arts, JM Pageantry, Badlab, Le Premiere Language, Lyn Bentsen Fashion and Talent Academy, Nature Spring, PR Diamond Realty, STI, F2 Step, and Hapee Toothpaste.
7th Annual Misters of Filipinas will be held on September 21, 2019 in Fil Oil, Flying V Centre in San Juan City.