By: Throy Catan
This December, TFC at the Movies will pull at your heartstrings as it screens globally the family film “Three Words to Forever”, which stars international Filipino artists Sharon Cuneta, Richard Gomez, and Kathryn Bernardo and will be screening globally starting December 6.
“Three Words to Forever” tells the story of three generations of couples in the family: Cristy and Rick (Cuneta and Gomez), married for 25 years but are about to end their marriage; Tin and Kyle (Bernardo and Tommy Esguerra), newly-engaged couple who are figuring out their soon-to-be-married life; and Tinay and Cito (Liza Lorena andFreddie Web) who are to renew their vows for their 55th wedding anniversary but will be faced with their own marriage issues.
Part of the 25th anniversary of ABS-CBN Films Star Cinema, the film serves as the reunion project of Cuneta and Gomez, and Bernardo’s first major project away from her loveteam partner Daniel Padilla.
It is under the helm of blockbuster director Cathy Garcia-Molina and written by Vanessa Valdez, Ana Karenina Ramos, and Kiko Abrillo.
With the conflicts ahead of them, will Cristy and Rick, Tin and Kyle, and Tinay and Cito be able to find a happy resolution to make it to forever?
Find out what three words can lead them to forever in the film “Three Words to Forever”, screening on the following dates and corresponding regions:
- December 6 in Middle East, Papua New Guinea, and Brunei
- December 7 in U.S. and Canada
- December 8 in Gutenberg and Stockholm, in Sweden and Copenhagen in Denmark
- December 8 and 9 in U.K. and Thailand
- December 9 in Jylland, Denmark, Dublin, Galway, and Newbridge in Ireland, Rome, Milan, Florence, Bologna, Torino, and Padova in Italy, Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, Malta, Athens, Greece, Kristiansand, Norway, and Vienna, Austria
- December 13 in Australia and New Zealand
- December 16 in Oslo, Norway, Espoo, Finland, Messina, Italy, Paris, France and Taiwan
- December 23 in Nicosia, Cyprus
For the cinema list, visit the official websites of TFC Middle East-Europe-Africa, and TFC USA, or the TFC Facebook page applicable for your area. Connect with fellow global Kapamilyas and follow @KapamilyaTFC and KapamilyaGlobalPR on Twitter and Instagram.